Thursday, January 31, 2008

Biker Gang                     - Anna

I had recently arrived in Tasmania for a holidays at my parent’s place. I was walking back to their place from the shops, when I noticed a motorbike parked in their driveway. No one had said anything to me about it, so I thought it might have been my brother’s.

That afternoon, I was on the computer and noticed two suspicious people ride past on a motorbike. As they rode past, they looked at our house. I thought this was very strange.

A day or two later, I noticed that the bike that was parked in the driveway had gone. Every now and then looked out my old bedroom window to keep an eye on things.

A few days later, looking out the window, I saw a small yellow dirt bike parked on top of the shed. It had an L plate on it. I thought it strange that a learner would park his beloved bike on our shed. Just then, a gust of wind blew the bike down onto the driveway. Later that afternoon, I noticed the strange people on their bikes drive past several times. I looked out my bedroom window and saw that the yellow bike had gone.

Now I knew what was happening. Some biker gang was using our garage to store stuff they’d stolen so they could pick it up later. Over the next day, no more objects were place din the driveway, but I did see people drive past several times, and also a yellow Volvo station wagon drive past with a man in who had red hair and a red moustache and looked like he was from the wild wild west.

I got quite scared so I told my brother what I thought was happening. He said he’d noticed the bikes parked on the property and he’d also seen the yellow Volvo slowly drive past occasionally. He sat with me on the veranda for a while, watching these people drive by. He had to go to uni, so he gave me $50 incase I had to make a run for it. I was so scared. Too scared to leave the house, but too scared to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment