Friday, November 14, 2008

Sunrise Polar Bear                     - Anna

I stepped outside and looked at the eastern sky. The horizon was glowing and beginning to turn the clouds pink. I walked west down my street towards the main road.

Before I got there I saw a polar bear walking towards me. He had a friendly aura. I was not sure if he was being drawn in by the sunrise or if he was coming to warn me about something.

As we met, he looked at me. Was he trying to say something? I kept going, and every time I turned back, he was still looking at me.

I would find out later if he was trying to warn me about something or if he was being lured east by the beautiful sunrise.

1 comment:

  1. I love this...in the beautiful sunrise...the light licked me from the left as I stood outside. Bravo

    ReplyDelete