Monday, November 10, 2008

Ahuki series part 2                   - Renee Michele Walrafen

53
as I eat this tasty egg
I think of chickens
hatching on breakfast bagels

81
songs written about monkeys
band called The Monkeys
we are obsessed with monkeys

88
monster, litigation, wept,
defenestration:
these are my favorite words

211
if I were the grand master
namer of all things
I would call them Colourflies

235
evil ones are among us
Carebears, Puss-in-boots
Daffy, Woody, Sebastian

256
contrary to my belief
the sun doesn't rise
I simply go upside down

270
vigilante jackrabbit
crimefighter saves the
planet from global warming

280
the ice rinks melted and the
zamboni driver
moved up north for the season

311
one blister and five bruises
sore arms and shoulders
working in the garden sucks!

340
hooking up the internet
is like untieing
a knot of crazy cobras

342
if I was a panda bear
I'd wear a hoodie
dance in music videos

357
police do-not-cross ribbon
the lawn chair jumper
snags my evening plans again!

2 comments:

  1. Ive put you in my story as the Queen from aspyxia

    ReplyDelete
  2. 808

    Moments of suburban zen
    My infinity
    is not as big as I'd like

    ReplyDelete