Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How Much Do You Like Cooking?                    - Anna

I got on the bus and sat behind a girl with long black hair. She turned around and asked myself and the other passengers near me how much we like cooking, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 meaning we loved cooking.

Someone next to me said "-1."

I timidly said, "I like it."

And a guy behind me said "-20."

I felt like the odd one out.

Then the girl with long black hair said, "If anyone likes yoghurt, I can make some nice yoghurt out of blackberry cake."

That sounded strange to me.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Asphyxia,
    I love cooking but I am always looking for any tips or tricks to learn! So tell me, please have you any recipe for that Blackberry Yogurt Cake?
    See you soon on red eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come join in directing red eyes? I would love to follw yours too

    ReplyDelete