Monday, February 18, 2008

Scenery in the City                     - Anna

I was walking around Sydney CBD, but it looked quite foreign, like being overseas and discovering a city for the first time. I was looking at the skyscrapers from a distance. Then the city started to tilt. All the CBD skyscrapers tilted on an angle towards me, at almost a 90ยบ angle. The city was showing everyone a bird's eye view of the skyline. It formed quite a nice shape, like an architect had purposely built a city so that it would look good at an angle. I could kind of see the Olympic rings in the buildings. This was because the Olympics were being held here soon so it was a touristy thing. I got my camera out to take photos. For some reason I had some crappy disposable camera as well as my SLR. I was using the disposable one though because I couldn't be bothered putting the zoom lens on the SLR. Then after a while, the buildings began tilting back into place. It was very interesting, and left everyone feeling uplifted, awakened, aware, conscious and at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment